In accordance with Gov. Pritzker and the State of Illinois, we are now open and performing all general dentistry procedures as of June 1st. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use upon entering and exiting the office.
- All patients will be screened with a non-contact thermometer and asked some questions prior to entering the dental operatories.
- As always, operatories are cleaned and disinfected before and after each patient and instruments are sterilized to hospital grade.
- The reception desk is equipped with acrylic barriers and disinfected between each patient.
- Proper PPE, masks, and scrubs are worn.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, since they are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow greater time between patients for social distancing, minimizing/eliminating number of patients in the waiting room.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 630-969-2048 .